I’ve made a list of the Asian shops I go to in Copenhagen!
It’s not a comprehensive list and I don’t have a favourite because I’ve yet to visit one that has everything, but hope some of you find it helpful anyway:
- Full House, Kødboderne 2, 1714 København V – large cash and carry, lacking in fresh tofu but has a large range of cheeses in their walk through cold room
- Kashidi Food, Flæsketorvet 42, 1711 København V – small and busy store with fresh Asian greens, silken tofu, and a range of frozen dim sum
- Vietnam Supermarket, Frankrigsgade 14, 2300 København S – small store with strictly Vietnamese goods
- Cinda Mini Market, Holmbladsgade 23, 2300 København S – small convenience store selling many essential Chinese goods including instant noodles and frozen dumplings
- Kinesiske Købmand, Torverhallerne, Frederiksborggade 21, 1360 København K – convenient location, sells Japanese curry blocks
- Thai Supermarket, Istedgade 134, 1650 København V – recommended by German friend but I’ve yet to explore this!
- Lygten Bazar, Lygten 11, 2400 København NV – not an Oriental Asian shop but they do have alot of the Lee Kam Kee cooking/marinate sauces and also frozen spring roll egg pastry